Information on this page
Commercial Passenger Vehicles Victoria (CPVV) is the Victorian regulator of the commercial passenger vehicle industry.
We keep our stakeholders informed and up-to-date on things that may affect them.
The best way to keep updated is through our eNewsletter. If you’re not already a subscriber, register your details and we'll keep you informed.
In addition to our ongoing communication and engagement channels, we run two representative groups below.
- Stakeholder Reference Group (SRG)
- Industry Implementation Group (IIG)
These groups provide valuable input into the way we deliver reforms. They also greatly assist with the transition to a new commercial passenger vehicle industry.
SRG and IIG membership includes representatives from commercial passenger vehicles, as well as other key community stakeholders.
These groups are designed to assist us in delivering and implementing changes effectively, and aren’t decision-making bodies.
Stakeholder Reference Group
The key functions of the SRG are to:
- provide feedback that reflects the views of their industry, members or representative body in relation to the commercial passenger vehicle industry
- provide information to us in relation to industry changes.
Industry Implementation Group
The IIG specifically focuses on key industry changes being implemented with the introduction of the Commercial Passenger Vehicle Industry Act 2017.
It provides an opportunity for members to work closely with us to:
- aid in the efficient delivery of the reforms
- test assumptions and proposals
- workshop ideas and possible solutions.